|UK Quality Battery Supplier » Mobile Phone Batteries |
Mobile Phone Batteries Replacement
|Are you wondering where you can buy it: cheap mobile phone battery, high quality mobile phone battery, free mobile phone battery? Well we probably can't help you find it for free, but we can show you the following places to buy it online.
All mobile phone batteries are brand new with 1-Year Warranty!
How to Choose Your Next Mobile Phone in 5 Easy Steps
You want to buy a mobile phone but it seems so complicated I can ease the process: just follow the 5 steps below to make sure you will be choosing the right phone and service plan:
Time Required: 15
1. Answer the basic questions: Prepaid or monthly billed by-the-second billing Wireless Internet Read my 6 questions and answers on buying a mobile phone and service plan.
Q1: Analog or Digital
Q2: Is by-the-second billing really better
Q3: Prepaid or Monthly Bill
Q4: Mobile phone as unique number
Q5: Wireless Internet Access
Q6: Where to buy
2. Select your 5 best matching phones: Choosing a mobile phone is about choosing its features, but what do you need exactly Take my cool test that unveils your top 5 ideal mobile phones.
Q1: How important is a phone's size and weight to you
Q2: Do you want your phone to be a flip-cover model
Q3: Do you want to take pictures on the road
Q4: Will you use your phone in your car or in situations where you need to use your two hands
Q5: Need a color display
Q6: Do you need a phone that includes a PDA or Palm computer (usually bulkier)
Q7: In terms of budget, how far are you willing to go
Q8: Does your computer have Infrared or Bluetooth connectivity (or do you plan to upgrade it)
Q9: Will you travel and want to use your phone overseas
Q10: Will you use your phone to exchange text messages
Q11: Do you think you will want to access web sites on your mobile phone
Q12: Will you need to use your phone as a wireless modem, to connect your laptop to the Internet (requires either an infrared connection or a data cable and may require a special service plan)
Q13: What best describes your mobile lifestyle
Q14: Would you like to use your mobile phone as a walkie-talkie (Push-to-talk feature)
Q15: Do you have more than a hundred friends and contacts
Q16: Are you the kind of person who would personalize your phone with programmable ringtones
Q17: Any interest in changing your phone's appearance by using Snap-On faceplates to match your personality or change everyday to match your clothes
Q18: Would you like your phone to have built-in games
Q19: Would you use your phone to listen to music
Q20: Will you record voice memos
* Why select the phones before choosing a service plan Thinking of your phone will help you better determine the features that you want and may have an impact on the service plan you'll choose but you may do just the inverse if you prefer.
3. Select a service plan: Once you're done, check out the phones offered by the carrier you selected and match them, or similar models, with those you found at step #2.
* If you are not living in the United States, check out the GSM World association network operators list.
4. At this point, you should have identified 2 to 3 phones that you would like to use. The next step: take advantage of professional reviews and other people's experiences that should let you avoid buying a bad phone.
5. Buy it: Wonder where Here is a discussion of the best options available to a mobile phone shopper.