Makita cordless power tools batteries, Cordless Drill Batteries, Dewalt cordless power tools batteries, Hitachi cordless drill batteries, Ryobi cordless drill batteries for UK cordless drill users.
|United Kingdom Owned & Operated||Quick Find||Check Out|
|United Kingdom Stock||View Cart | Check Out|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Shop online or call: 01772 454688|
|Cordless Drill Battery Shop --> Cordless Drill Battery Tips
How to Rebuild Your Makita Cordless Power Tools Battery
Makita produces a wide range of cordless power tools that make many jobs convenient. These tools have a reputation for being long-lasting, and they often last far longer than the battery pack that comes with them. Depending on how much use (or abuse) the tool gets, packs may fail in as little as 12 to 18 months. You can avoid having to buy a new power tools battery pack or tool by rebuilding the pack yourself.
1. Look over the battery pack for small screws that hold the two pieces of the casing together. If the pack has these, use a small screwdriver to remove them and open the pack.
2. Heat up the soldering iron with the chisel tip and use it to cut open the Makita battery packs that have no screws. This is usually best done by cutting as clean and straight a line as possible around the case at the top of the base. Remove the top piece and you will find a group of sub-C rechargeable batteries connected together.
3. Record on paper the way the cells are positioned and connected, so you can accurately reassemble the pack later. Warm up the soldered connections with the soldering iron, pull out all the old batteries, and dispose of them properly or recycle.
www.pioneer-electronics.co.uk - UK leading replacements of Dell laptop batteries, Acer laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, Olympus camera batteries, Canon camcorder batteries, Makita cordless power tools batteries, Dewalt cordless power tools batteries, Canon battery chargers Distributor & Wholesaler.
4. Clean off any corrosion from the contacts at the end of the wires with a wire brush. Check your notes, and arrange the new batteries just as the old ones were. Solder the new connections in place.
5. Put the top of the battery pack case back on and simply refasten the screws if the pack has them. If the pack had no screws, mix a batch of epoxy glue, spread it liberally on the edges of the two plastic pieces, and press them together. Allow it to dry. Recharge the pack overnight before using it for the first time.
Cordless Power Tools Batteries Maintenance Tips:
Plan To Recondition Or Refresh Your Power Tools Battery?
|DEWALT DW9094 Cordless Drill Battery | MAKITA 1434 Cordless Power Tools Battery | MAKITA 6012HDW Cordless Power Tools Battery | MAKITA 6980FD Cordless Power Tools Battery | MAKITA 9000 Cordless Drill Battery | HITACHI DV 18DV Cordless Drill Battery|